NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing is a great choice for you if you are looking to have a positive influence on wellbeing in your workplace. It is particularly relevant to HR specialists, Health and Safety professionals and those with people management responsibilities.
Investing in good wellbeing will bring benefits to your business as well as your workforce.
Research has shown that good wellbeing can:
- Reduce staff turnover
- Reduce sickness absence
- Reduce accidents and injuries
- Increase employee satisfaction and engagement
- Increase productivity
Throughout the qualification, learners identify initiatives that can make a real difference in your workplace.
Based on research and best practice, NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing provides a holistic approach that is relevant for any sector, anywhere in the world. It covers:
- what ‘wellbeing’ is and why it matters
- the different factors that can positively and negatively impact wellbeing
- the benefits of achieving good worker wellbeing
- practical initiatives that can improve wellbeing
- how to measure the effectiveness of wellbeing initiatives
The qualification introduces the concept of the NEBOSH ‘wellbeing tree’, which considers six key areas of wellbeing – Interaction, Exercise, Mindfulness, Nutrition, Kindness and Learning and participants will gain the knowledge and confidence necessary to positively influence employee wellbeing in the workplace.
The assessment checks your understanding and ability to apply what you have learnt to your workplace.
This one-day qualification has a minimum of 6 hours study with a recommendation of 1 hour for the assessment.