NEBOSH National General Certificate
in Occupational Health & Safety
[ 10 DAYS – NEW Syllabus ]
Over 200,000 people hold a NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety. Why? Because it’s the most widely respected health and safety qualification of its kind in the world. This means that it’s designed to reflect the needs of today’s employer giving learners everything they need to know and do to make their workplace safer.
Relevant to every workplace, the NEBOSH National General Certificate is ideal for managers, supervisors, and anybody with health and safety management responsibilities. It’s also perfect for those embarking on a health and safety career and gives you a stepping stone to success.
With in-depth focus on the things that matter, the NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety covers:
- How to effectively manage health and safety
- How to identify and control common workplace hazards
- How to measure if you’ve been successful
Risk assessment is central to the qualification. Through study and workplace application, successful learners will be able to:
- Confidently carry out risk assessments
- Develop and implement a detailed action plan
- Manage and minimise workplace risks
- Support and develop your company’s health and safety culture
CERTIFICATION & ASSESSMENT
This modern qualification combines activities, learning, and interactive materials to provide you with an interesting and engaging experience. It focuses on key skills that means you can instantly apply the knowledge you gain and add value to your organisation.
Assessment is a two-step process:
- NG1 – A question paper to assess what you know (2 hours)
- NG2 – A practical risk assessment to assess what you can do (3 hours)
Both assessments are marked by external examiners appointed by NEBOSH.
plus Practical Assessment & Exams
Cosaint Training / On Site
This course is CITB approved for grant aid to levy payers.
Tea, coffee, refreshments & lunch provided.
Starts 14th January 2020