HABC Level 3 Award in
Delivering Training (RQF)
[ Two Days ]
Good training is invaluable in any company. Not only does it enable knowledge, expertise, and shared best practice to be passed on, but it can also build confidence within a business, which is why it is so important that it is done well.
This 2-day programme is designed to develop or refresh the professional trainer’s ability to run exciting and productive training programmes, and at the same time obtain a recognised qualification.
Training should be about enlivening, inspiring, and motivating people. Whether you’re an experienced training deliverer, or whether you find yourself in at the deep end developing and delivering training material from scratch – our aim is to teach you how to present in a way that will make training interesting, enjoyable and highly effective.
We have an informal, practical, hands-on approach, and it doesn’t matter what kind of training you have to deliver, this programme is all about giving you the skills and confidence to do it well!
- Preparing for training delivery
- Selection of delivery methods and resources to meet the needs of the subject and of the learners
- Preparing a simple timed plan
- Selection of delivery strategies
- Training material and resources
- Using assessment strategies during delivery
- Training delivery evaluation and feedback
- Future improvement
Candidates will be assessed on the delivery of a microteaching session(s) totalling 20 – 30 minutes.
Candidates must also produce a simple timed plan and a self-evaluation report.