Good training is invaluable in any company. Not only does it enable knowledge, expertise, and shared best practice to be passed on, but it can also build confidence within a business, which is why it is so important that it is done well.
This 2-day programme is designed to develop or refresh a trainer’s ability to run exciting and productive training programmes, and at the same time obtain a recognised qualification.
Training should be about enlivening, inspiring, and motivating people. Whether you’re an experienced trainer, or a complete novice – our aim is to teach you how to present in a way that will make training interesting, enjoyable and highly effective.
We have an informal, practical, hands-on approach, and it doesn’t matter what kind of training you have to deliver, this programme is all about giving you the skills and confidence to do it well! Content includes:
- Preparing for training delivery
- Selection of delivery methods and resources to meet the needs of the subject and of the learners
- Preparing a simple timed plan
- Selection of delivery strategies
- Training material and resources
- Using assessment strategies during delivery
- Training delivery evaluation and feedback
- Future improvement
Candidates will be assessed on the delivery of a microteaching session(s) totalling 20 – 30 minutes.
Candidates must also produce a simple timed plan and a self-evaluation report.