Presentation Skills Training
[ ONE DAY ]
Presenting to an audience, regardless of its size, in a clear and engaging way is essential to get your message across, especially in business. This course will provide you with necessary presentation skills that turn presenting from potentially scary to rather more fun and gives you the confidence to take your moment to make your point.
You will learn to create winning presentations and pick up tips and techniques for successfully delivering them from start to finish. Our Presentation Skills training course covers areas such as visual aids, body language and presentation methods to provide a thorough grounding in how to capture an audience and present with impact.
Introduction to Presentation Skills
- Fundamentals of Presenting
- How to present with confidence
- Planning and structuring a presentation
- Organising presentation material to suit your audience
Using relevant Presentation Methods
- Presentation Styles
- Preparing for the occasion
- Preparing for your audience
Bringing your Presentation to Life
- How to make a good impression from the start
- Getting your point across
- Using Visual aids
- How and when to engage with the audience
- Successfully closing a presentation
Dealing with Unforeseen Circumstances
- Improvising and thinking on your feet
- Beating last minute nerves
- Staying calm when there are delays in starting or technology failures
Cosaint Training / On Site
Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Tea, coffee, refreshments & lunch provided.
Contact us for upcoming course dates.