Training Principles & Practice
[ TWO DAYS ]
Training Principles and Practice is a short, introductory knowledge based training qualification for anyone new to training who needs to understand the basics of training practice, and for trainers working in the private sector delivering in-house training.
It is ideal for first-time trainers who want to develop practical training skills or for those looking to refine their techniques.
- Your role, responsibilities and boundaries
- Your role in relation to training
- Appropriate training and learning approaches within a specialist area
- Session planning skills
- How to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners
- The use of different assessment methods
- The need for accurate record keeping
Participants will prepare and present an assessed presentation demonstrating the range of skills required to become a manual handling instructor The assessment for the course includes an assessed training session (micro-teach).
Cosaint Training / On Site
Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Tea, coffee, refreshments & lunch provided.
Contact us for upcoming course dates.