The Health and Safety Executive have released their statistical summary for 2018.
The full PDF includes information and facts on a range of topics, including: ill health, injuries, costs, differences within various industries, comparisons with other countries, and information relating to enforcement.
Key figures presented include:
- 1.4 million working people suffering from a work-related illness
- 2,595 mesothelioma deaths due to past asbestos exposures (2016)
- 144 workers killed at work
- 555,000 injuries occurred at work according to the Labour Force Survey
- 71,062 injuries to employees reported under RIDDOR
- 30.7 million working days lost due to work-related illness and workplace injury
- £15 billion estimated cost of injuries and ill health from current working conditions (2016/17)
We’ve collected many of these key figures into a succinct poster that is perfect to display in your workplace. Download your FREE copy of our poster – HSE Summary Statistics 2018.
COSAINT TRAINING HSE SUMMARY STATISTICS 2018
CLICK BELOW LINK TO DOWNLOAD: