Manual Handling Instructor Training
[ TWO DAYS ]
This 2-day Manual Handling Instructor training programme is both practical and interactive. It provides participants with the technical knowledge, training skills, and course material to design, develop, and deliver effective manual handling training. It concentrates on the safe handling of materials and goods and is therefore suitable for most sectors (such as manufacturing, office, construction, distribution and logistics.
- Legislation specific to Manual Handling
- Introduction to Manual Handling and back injury
- Anatomy and physiology
- Good posture and back care
- Risk assessment
- Principals of Manual Handling
- Designing and developing Manual Handling courses
- Instructor training sessions
- The Assessment Process
Participants will prepare and present an assessed presentation demonstrating the range of skills required to become a manual handling instructor.
All participants receive an instructor pack containing:
- Comprehensive course manual
- Lesson plans for suggested training courses
- Manual Handling training course presentation
This course is approved for grant aid to CITBNI registered employers for their employees working in NI
‘Fantastic trainer, kept the material interesting. I will definitely recommend to others’ –
C Toal, Site Manager, Lagan Homes
‘Great few days and lots learnt’ – T Wells, Deputy General Manager, Dunadry Hotel.
Cosaint Training / On Site
Each participant will receive a certificate of attendance upon completion. This course is CITB approved for grant aid to levy payers.
Tea, coffee & refreshments provided.
19th & 26th April 2023
15th & 22nd June 2023